.the human comedy.

This is a blog of whatever I feel the need to put on the internet, whatever goes through my head that I feel like typing. Please comment if you read. Comments are my life force.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

I had Bukowski on the mind...

I have been thinking alot in general, About my life, my lack of maturity, my absent mindedness, My additude that life, the good part that im hanging in there for is something down the line, in the distance like driving home in michigan, when your car is cold but you dont wait for it to warm up, and the whole time, no matter how long the drive you only think of that warm bed. That house, home or apartment. Anyway, i was about to draw an analogy from that, but I dont need to. That is what I want, that Is what Im waiting for. What about now? should I put on a sweater if I know its cold out side. Should I have that cup of tea ready, to keep my could hands company? Ive been listening to album of the year alot latley.
Yet another test-this-shit-out post.
Holden

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 30, 2005, Blogger The Integrity League said...

its on
we're going to take over the world

 

Post a Comment

<< Home