.the human comedy.

This is a blog of whatever I feel the need to put on the internet, whatever goes through my head that I feel like typing. Please comment if you read. Comments are my life force.

Monday, February 21, 2005

'With motivation chain' to a melody.'

i watched you with your film and life in delvopment,
trying ro buy a love with a framed shot,
an attempt to get your soul out of H-town,
an attempt to lure those friends from down town.
I watched you as your softness shifted to leathrgy,
turns out your soft bed was your muse,
with motivation chain' to a melody,
"CD jackets always get the best of me"

this is a new song I started writing, its really deathcabish the way that i present it, Ive been listening to my postal service viynl alot, I sleep to we have the facts or photo album almost everynight. Tonight I sleep with the girls from Azure Ray.
.i hope this finds you well.