.the human comedy.

This is a blog of whatever I feel the need to put on the internet, whatever goes through my head that I feel like typing. Please comment if you read. Comments are my life force.

Friday, September 02, 2005

my new home.

With the warmth and love laking in my 'home' i move out to be alone. I love it, No one talks, everything is normal and I have my own space in my head and otherwise to just, be. Its funny, When im here youd think Id think of you less, No memorys here of us walking together... I hate It. The only thing worse than memory is hope. Now im looking at the pond and thinking about you insted of staring at that highschool missing you. Cigarttes are terrible, So terrible, I smoke marlboro reds now, and I dont even feel it in the morning, aside from you I hurt.... Smoking is the new cutting, I drag it, It hurts some, I cry, I dont think. But now the drug part of it doesnt work! what the hell am I supposed to do! ahrg!
Hm, A love letter of sorts I supose.
I really am happier than this. i swear, i feel happier, I just dont think any more, i stop myself. if i dont think i dont hurt, problem solved, fuck the medicene, fuck smoking, fuck theropy, fuck drinking, Im done. Im not done. Nothing is solved. im thinking right now and this is what comes out, I hate it.

"baby, i just want to know you"
"stop is shawn, your never gonna know me"

"I just wanted to get to know you...."
"your Never, going to know me, no one ever knows anyone"

My uncles son looks more like him every day.

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell jeep wrangler on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. just noticed that you linked to me way the hell back when. wanted to say thanks. new spot: http://www.carissabyers.com.

you've got a serious mad way with words. don't stop.

 
At Saturday, December 04, 2010, Anonymous granny beastiality stories said...

``No. Tomorrow I was going to figure out a way to make her pay.
free erotic lesbian sex stories
sex post stories x
interacial bdsm stories
diaper bondage stories
audio adult stories
``No. Tomorrow I was going to figure out a way to make her pay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home