.the human comedy.

This is a blog of whatever I feel the need to put on the internet, whatever goes through my head that I feel like typing. Please comment if you read. Comments are my life force.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

xanga isnt always lame...

Because I use it sometimes, and we all know I rule.
psych, The only people that like this blog are secretly as weird as I am, Or have convinced them selves that they are in love with me... because everyone I show intrest in Im simply looking for happiness I once had, so Im perfect, becuase everyone Im with I want to show everything wonderful I have ever seen... so that they can be in love with me and maybe change me and forget about her, but now its her(the second her) that I cant forget about, god, Please, I honestly wont mind if you take me in my sleep, I wont fight. I welcome you, Please lord.
Fuck, is anyone this weird?
praying to god to be there murderer?

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaron
boyfriend

smile.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aARON, can we talk soon? Im worried about you. I work at Big Boy and Ace so email me or fcall me and we can set up a time to talk. plase.

<3 Kt B.

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron...just thought I'd leave you a comment seems you said that comments are your life force. I know how that feels...I love getting comments on my xanga too!! Ok so you're pretty much one of the coolest guys I know...even tho I barely even know you. Alrighty well...bye

Meredith (xanga: M_Unit006...leave me a comment)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home