.the human comedy.

This is a blog of whatever I feel the need to put on the internet, whatever goes through my head that I feel like typing. Please comment if you read. Comments are my life force.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

.dearadolyn.

I cant smile, I cant Dream, I cant sing without you, Not that I could before.
Not that I ever made the best of the two second 'bests-of-life' that you gave me every second.

So effortlessly,

Your a kite,
You fly...
Your Bright.
| And |
if exhalations were any sort of currency then your worth would be of value comparable to the the finest Chinese pink silk and underwater pearls [that you wear on your wrist and give to my little cousins, all part of beauty that is you]
I've never been a rich man, But I have held you.
Goodnight sweetheart.
*BANG*

Sirens.... Horns... Fires and tears.

Funny how love and earliy graves go so nicely.
Hand and hand, Happy as little kids...(in love)


1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so curious to the backstory on your lovelife now. curious as to who adolyn is. curious as to if you just really want to die or if you just feel like you don't want to live anymore. just curious. hoping your blogging saddness is some kind of coping mechanism so that you'll come through it and do cool things.

i wrote a song once about a girl named adaline. met her at a chicken place and made up a story about who she was:

"tell me what's your pleasure now,
adeline,
what is that your smoking now?,
adeline,
oh adeline you look pretty,
standing by the tree,
oh it's too bad,
it's just your hair."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home